Monday, January 14, 2013

MDSM5 Heidi's our Host!


Welcome to this week's MDS Monday challenge.  It's Heidi here, and it is my turn to host.  I picked an adorable page by Amber Meadows as inspiration for this challenge's sketch.  For an added technique challenge, try to incorporate a cropped embellishment into your layout.  Here is a link to the cropped embellishments video, also found under our Videos/How To's tab.


 Check out the Design Team's projects below and then we want to see what you can do with MDS!





2 comments:

  1. Thank you for the fun sketch. I've been wanted to scrap the two pics in my layout I've posted and the sketch fit the bill!

    ReplyDelete
  2. SO SO glad I found this blog! This is exactly what I need to get more pages made! Thank you MDSM! :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for joining us at MDS Monday!